And here’s how to score the lowest rate you can. Here’s how much housing inventory has risen with higher rates. Our interactive nasdaq:Li map can help you track the number of homes available for sale near you. Create a list of the investments you want to track.
United States News
Oil futures settled higher on Thursday, marking a partial rebound from two consecutive sessions of declines, with U.S. prices climbing back above $100 a barrel. The climb in oil came on the back of a nearly 6% rise in gasoline futures.
- Historical and current end-of-day data provided by FACTSET.
- The climb in oil came on the back of a nearly 6% rise in gasoline futures.
- Real-time last sale data for U.S. stock quotes reflect trades reported through Nasdaq only.
- Natural-gas futures, meanwhile, rallied after the EIA reported a smaller-than-expected weekly rise in U.S. supplies.
- Our interactive map can help you track the number of homes available for sale near you.
- And here’s how to score the lowest rate you can.
Natural-gas futures, meanwhile, rallied after the EIA reported a smaller-than-expected weekly rise in U.S. supplies. West Texas Intermediate crude for August delivery rose $4.20, or 4.3%, to settle at $102.73 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. August gasoline settled at $3.4204 a gallon, up 18 cents, or 5.7%. August natural gas added 79 cents, or 14.3%, to end at $6.297 per million British thermal units. Grove Collaborative Holdings Inc. announced expanded store distribution at three retailers, Kohl’s , Giant Eagle and Meijer, sending shares soaring 90% in Thursday trading. Grove Collaborative is a sustainable consumer products brand that is committed to being 100% plastic-free by 2025. Launched in 2016, the company began trading on the New York Stock Exchange last month following a SPAC deal with Virgin Group Acquisition Corp.
Congressional Stalemate On Covid Funding Could Last Months, Delay New Vaccine Orders
Intraday data delayed at least 15 minutes or per exchange requirements. News, commentary and research reports are from third-party sources unaffiliated with Fidelity. Fidelity does not endorse or adopt their content. Fidelity makes Li stock price today no guarantees that information supplied is accurate, complete, or timely, and does not provide any warranties regarding results obtained from their use. After climbing above 6% in June, average mortgage rates have fallen.